" I could rip your head off with one hand and drink from your brain stem" - Spike from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
Hey-oh, it's me again. I know its a weird way to start a blog, but this phrase has been in my head since last night when I was watching Buffy. It's kinda funny and sadistic, perfect for a wise-guy vampire like Spike. He is cute, especially the way he looked at Buffy when she had just come home from the graveyard where she had been resurrected. It's a long story, so I won't go into the details.
Today was an outrageously SIAN DAY! I had to study for my STUPID ECONS TEST! I personally don't like Econs, but what can I do? It's the only other subject I can take, apart from Phy, so I gotta live with it. I still haven't finished yet. But, I figured I needed a break to blog. So here I am, typing away at the computer in the dead of the night, like some mysterious ghost-writer. So much for a holiday. It's so hypocritical. What's a holiday when you have to do work!
Anyway, vampires and the occult have always fascinated me for a long time. I don't know why, but I like to find out more about such things. Call me morbid, but I have actually scoured the web for stuff on witchcraft. It's really cool, they teach you how to perform spells. Of course they don't necessarily work, but it's interesting to read them all the same. There's actually a religion called Wicca, which is an ancient form of witchcraft.
Yipes, my modem just disconnected. Damn! Anyway, like I was saying, it's really fascinating. I'm writing all this down cos I just wanted to share my views on alternative religions. I don't mean anyone any insult.
Argh, my head feels heavy, and I still have 15 pages of tiny print to study. Since this year, I have not passed a single Econs test. What am I gonna do! Why, why......
Look at the time, I gotta go cram now. See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment