Hello ppl, Im blogging in the tj library for the first damn time. Though much can be said abt the lack of privacy (ppl are walking past me looking over my shoulder), I dun really care. Haha. If a blog is not to let other ppl read, then what's the use of having one. No?
There. I've placed a file on top of the screen, so its not so open. Now I can blog in peace. Not too much exposure.
Will the sucker sitting next to me and looking at my screen pls buzz off. Yes, you, the ugly one. Im 1 year older than you, so respect me and vamoose. I think he's desperately trying to get a working computer. I'll make a suggestion to the lib board to install new I-Macs next time. Tee hee. :)
So anyway, let me tell you abt my hari raya weekend. It was Cel's bday on Sun and naturally, I went to celebrate wif Yong Suan and Ai Yun. Too bad Wei Wei didnt come, or else the full grrl gang would be present.
We went to Cafe Cartel (YS's idea), at PS (the shopping mall). I ended up wif chicken lasagna, which in the end everyone wanted a bite of and thus resulting in me giving away large portions. YS ordered the ribs, and it was such a long row of them tt Cel commented tt there was probably half a pig lying on her plate.
Frustrated with the cumbersome ribs, YS ended up picking them up with her bare hands and gnawing on them, cave-woman style. No xing xiang already lah. Looks like she needs a man to keep her in check. Where to find one? All of the good ones seem extinct.
So anyway, Ai Yun ended up wif fish-and-chips and Cel ordered this black, mushroom pasta dish tt was kinda spicy. We all shared our food, sorta like sushi conveyor belt style. U pass to me, I pass to you. We even shared the drinks, 2 to a glass. Dun say yuck! Sharing food is part of bonding, I erm guess.
After the meal, we then went on to order dessert, again shared. 2 sundaes, 4 spoons. One was this lovely mint and chocolate sauce one, with little chocolate bits in the middle, covered with a small hill of whipped-cream on top. We wanted to get to the ice-cream, so we scooped out the cream and placed it in a spare plastic cup for later. Then, we burrowed through the mint to get into the chocolate bits.
The second one was a topical fruiit sandae, vanilla ice-cream wif peach, cherry, strawberries and more whipped-cream! Again we scooped out the cream, placing it in another cup. AY then transplanted the chocolate sauce from the other sundae and poured it over the vanilla, restaurant style. We dug in again, going for the vanilla. It was all kinda gross, but it melts in ur mouth.
After the meal, we went to Cineleisure to take neoprints. All of us didnt understand Jap and we just pressed a few buttons and prayed for the best. In the end, we only ended up with a neoprint with a giant apple hovering beside Cel's head. Not too bad, though the apple was so big it blocked the tree!
Then, we went to "More Then Words" to shop. Met Grace there, the former lib vice-chairperson. She's been working there for a while now. She's been wanting to leave, but everytime she wants to a colleague quits and she has too stay on. =p Poor thing, her boss checks on her through the security cam. She spoke to us for a while, then scampered back to the counter.
Hey gals, 80 cents for a pair of ankle-socks! 3 for $2!! Go buy quick! Had to fight wif all the kiasu ppl to get a pair!
Yah so, after tt we went to the Nokia hp shop to fix YS's hp. She dropped it, and there's now this huge hole in the middle of the screen.
Then, leaving them at Subway, I went home. Watched "Wild Wild West". Laughed like hell when Will Smith dressed up and seduced this guy as a belly-dancer. Haha. :D Tried to watch "Indiana Jones" but fell asleep.
Tts all for now. I'll type in more of my life when I've lived some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment