Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Upside down
Bouncing Off the ceiling
Inside out
Stranger to this feeling
Got no clue what I should do
But I´ll go crazy if I can´t get next to you...


Dun know why, this song by A*Teens suddenly popped outta nowhere n started "bouncing ard" in my head. I must be mad... Mad... Weee... Hahahaha... :D Study too much already, as Mr Ong wld say, tmr gotta major VA / QA test. Sigh...

Wed as usual, my friends, is always sian. Maybe 'cos of the fact tt we get a double-dosage of Mrs Ho (GP) before our break. *looks scandalized* Imagine sitting through 2 periods of monotonous talking by her on an empty stomach. I'd rather roll over and die.

Today she was talking abt how our Big Five Profiles and how even the teachers did it and how our own CG tutors wld know the results of our personality tests. The way she talks abt it, it seems as if she judges her students on the basis of their profiles. The thought of it kinda makes me shudder. I mean, though the test is accurate to a certain extent, u shldnt judge a person solely on how he or she performs. I mean, shldnt u go by normal social interaction to get to know a person's personality. Dang, u wld even know if the person was honest in the test. She also mentioned how the Eng dept scored high on reactivity, looking as excited as a little kid. I mean, puh-leeze lah, we all know how much u like to talk back rite. No need to brag abt it and victimize the poor Maths dept *kudos to hyper Mrs Goh, though she seems to be the only lively one there...*

Later on, me and Amanda went to attend the talk in LT1, which I found lacking in info such as admission criteria (hmmm...or did we miss tt part). We were originally playing Pocket Tanks under Lt1, a game whereby u use different types of weapons to blast each other's tanks to oblivion. (We discovered it yeaterday wif Cliffton.) We chose 2-player mode and went by the names Idiot (Amanda) and Dumbass (moi). It was really sad-case cos we kept hitting the mountain instead of each other, until it looked like a mound of mush. When she finally hit me, I had no time to return fire cos we had to go up. Damn.

After the talk, it was pizza-time! Miss T's treat. Unfortunately, she cldnt eat wif us cos she had to attend a meeting. It was a free-for-all, first-grab-first-eat affair. Canadian Pizza. I ate only one piece, cos I wasnt really hungry and was still suffering from post-Pizza Hut syndrome.

Later on, lib. Arranging books and gossiping wif Jieying in between the shelves. Holiday must come back and do 2 hrs duty. Ahhh... Mebbe I cld have a pleasant conversation wif Mr Seow. We cld talk abt, let's see, books... More books... Even more books...

After tt, Drama. We had our meeting behind the audi, a whole bunch sitting together like some illegal gathering. It was the only place available and we had to share it wif Taekwando. So, every time Bhavna opened her mouth to speak, it wld be drowned out by the sounds of Haiyah! Hoo! Haa! 1-2-3-4...! It was really funny, cos then she wld make all types of exasperated expressions and then attempt to shout b4 finally giving in and waiting for them to finish. It was a publicity meeting, for our latest masterpiece, which actually consists of 3 plays: Death on Cue, Ji(ang) and 1900-Desperate.

Tickets r coming out soon, and the venue is gonna be Marine Parade CC. I have to start selling tix soon. A job which I dun enjoy 'cos I dun think no one wld wanna buy from me 'cos I dun attend other ppl's performances. Why? Cos my mum's super strict and doesnt let me go out at night. So, just gotta cross my fingers n hope for the best.

In view of the above, let this be a warning to all. U can run, but u cant hide. I'll get u in the end. Muahahahahahaha... *claws air*

No comments: