Thursday, May 20, 2004

All right, all right. I know I haven't been blogging much, so I'm trying to make up for it by blogging as much as I can when I have the time, and the energy. I've completed the last one on SYF Drama, so here's my latest report *salutes*.

Yesterday, I was sick. REAlly sick. It had begun early on Wed morning, when I woke up before 5am wif a pain in my gut so bad I cld only clench my teeth and wince. I had stomach-aches before, but this was by far the worst. I cld barely struggle to the toliet, and all my thoughts were solely taken up by the pain. I remember wondering if my appendix had burst, and tt I wld probably end up hospitalized one way or another.

I went to the toilet abt 3 times after tt, and my mum gave me a stomach-upset pill. I cld barely gulp it down. My insides were on fire. I had thrown up at one point, wif nothing coming out (thankfully) cos I hadnt eaten anything yet. Waves of heat crept up my spine, and I was soon drenched in cold sweat.

After the 5th trip, the pill took it's effect. My stomach settled down and I was able to crawl into bed. I lapsed into a dreamless sleep.

Later, 5.30am and Mum shook me awake for sch. Damn, I sure felt like the living dead. In the end, I decided I wldnt survive sch tt day (what wif lessons, college clean-up, library duty and Drama AP rehearsal), tt I told her I was going to stay home.

Not tt i was bored. I had to go to the polyclinic, get my MC, study Bio and do some HW. I was also drowsy from the medication. I remember looking at the tiny green pill and thinking tt it was probably too small to cause drowsiness as indicated. How wrong I was as I was soon snoring in bed. I also have to take these black pills tt are actually made of charcoal! Yes! I was surprised when some of the blackness rubbed off on my finger, and decided I cld probably write my name wif it if I ever wanted to.

Well, so I just stayed home all day, wondering how the heck I was going to copy my notes tmr(yes yes chau mugger rite? U try studying wif gaps here and there). I solved tt problem easily when I met MC and YX under TRC this morning. Their heads were plastered close together and I cldnt help but wonder what they were doing. So I crept over and...

They were playing "Bejeweled" on YX's palmtop. Sheesh. I 've seen the game online before. I kinda prefer "Alchemy". Lol.

After tt, the rest of the day as follows.

PS: WHo wants to come for Drama? Any more ppl. Pleeeease! I so have to sell like 7 more tickets or I'm doomed!


No comments: