Happy Hallow's Eve everybody!
I know its kinda lame to wish u all cos we dun celebrate this in Spore. If only we cld. Man it wld be really cool to have Halloween parties. A good excuse to run around in a bedsheet and harass pple for kit-kats. If I had a choice, I'd go as the Grim Reaper (the hooded death figure tt carries a sickle). Enough Hogwarts students already, tts too common.
Haiz. Nothing much to say. Just tt Ive been mugging and mugging till my brains might as well melt and drip onto the floor. Hopefully some of it sinks in. Ive managed to abstain from excessive TV snd netting but I hope I can "tahan" for a whole month more. Everybody else's having a ball and nearly every night Ive been hearing kids playing wif fireworks downstairs. Makes me wanna run down and join them, PJs and all.
I think Ive bacome unfit too. Just the other day, I was lifting the clothes in cos the sky was dark and I reckoned it was going to rain. The first 2 poles were a little heavy, but still manageable. However, when I got to the third pole jam-packed wof wet, heavy clothes, I made a slight miscalculation.
Ok. Fine. I lifted the pole out of the holder, and tried hauling the thing in. One of the clothes got caught, the entire pole dropped by an angle of 45 degrees and pretty much soon I was hanging on to the pole for dear life. Thankfully, by putting all my weight down on it, I managed to haul the thing in wifout it turning into "killer litter".
So fat. Must exercise mind AND body.
PS: Chris is outta Spore Idol. Im so happy cos he cant sing for nuts. Never liked tt pretty boy from the start. GOOOO OOOOLLLIIIIINNNNDDDAAA!!
No comments:
Post a Comment