Well, Ive decided to keep this blog template. I kinda like the lighter colours. It's more cheerful and brighter, as opposed to the usual dark background tt I seem to prefer. Gives me more incentive to blog.
Anywayz, Im back, fresh from the dreaded bio prac I was whining abt yesterday. It was less tedious but somehow, as always nowadays, I made a few careless mistakes. Enough abt tt, what's done is done. Now I have the even more monstrous and terrifying chem to worry abt.
It was kinda fun. Before the prac, I managed to get a peek through the open back door of the lab. I got a glimpse of lamps and styrofoam cups. Wah-seh, photosynthesis ar! Amanda's friend's prediction came true. On the dot.
My heart kinda sank when I saw the leaf on the table. I dun really like photo much, cos the expts are usually long-winded. Especially later when I read tt I had to chop the leaf and grind it. Really regretted not helping my mum chop lettuce for salad last time. Haiz. I was quite sure pple who did more housework wld have the upper hand. Also longed for the stone mortar and pestle my grandma uses to make blachan. So much more efficient than a lousy glass rod. Even better, why dun they provide blenders for all of us. Noisy but convenient.
Ok lah, I'll stop whining. After tt, quite fun. Used capillary tubes, filled them with extract, then wrapped up wif aluminium foil. Put them under the lamp, then removed the foil from most of them and left one uncovered and turned on the light. I dun know whether it was cos I was hungry cos I was reminded of satay sticks. My DCPIP didnt change colour from blue to coourless btw, so I faked my results. :)
The other questions were animal histo, kidney, and a genetics question. Strange but true. The genetics question was really troublesome, had to measure length of rice grains. Faked those too, bwahahahaha, no time lah. Made a particularly stupid mistake for the last 2 parts of tt question, and tt rounds up my A Level bio prac.
Well, I dun feel too happy nor too sad. Well, mebbe a little disappointed. Oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment