TAUFIK WON! YES! YES! YES! YEEEESSSS!!
Im pretty happy wif the results. Im so sorry but I must admit, I do have a preference for Taufik over Sly, cos I feel Taufik can sing better. He really was amazing last night. I dun care what the newspapers say. He's not hip, he's more like the cool cat of Soul. He really looked surprised when the result was announced. I remember him distinctly open-mouthed and wide-eyed when Sly gave him a congratulatory hug. He did a great rendition of tt "I Dream" song.
As for Sly, I admire his spirit. Despite being runner-up, never once did he show any sign of sadness. In fact, he was still fooling ard wif Taufik on stage like the care-free spirit tt he is. It was so sweet to see the way he reacted when he realised his parents were in the crowd supporting him. It sure is wonderful to see how close he is to his parents. I sure hope the guy breaks into the music industry too. He really deserves it.
What a great way to end a long day. Earlier on, signed up for my driving lessons and went shopping wif my parents (Dad was on leave). I now have a new pair of shoes, earrings, and *groan* 2 booklets of Basic Theory and Advanced Theory Driving to learn. Haiz. My basic theory test is next Fri, so I better start (and I swear I never though I would ever have to type this word after As) MUG again.
I admit I feel damn nervous. I know my driving practical's in Feb but after all the horror stories of fierce instructors, blunders and *gasp* PARALLEL PARKING, it'd be wonder if I come back wif the car in one piece. Judging by my tendency to become "kan cheong" during practicals, and the fact tt they're going to turn me loose on the roads, I'll have to try really hard to return to the driving centre wif more than myself, a traumatised instructor, 4 tyres, and the steering wheel.
No comments:
Post a Comment