HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Hope you all have lotsa hongbaos and fun!!
So glad that the holidays are finally here. Working is very tiring. I always go home every day with aching feet cos according to Robinsons policy those at the counters are supposed to stand all the time when not provided with chairs. Wah lau imagine 7 hours non-stop on your feet. They go downright numb at the end of a long day.
Anyway poor me missed my reunion dinner on Tues cos my shift ended late and they had to start first. Tts cos my 1st Aunt and Uncle are in the catering business so they have to work. Haiz. Dozed on the mrt and nearly fell over when it stopped abruptly. Keeping your balance with your eyes closed never works out well.
The next day, went to my Grandpa's house for lunch and visiting. So nice to walk into
a room and have red packets thrust into your open hands. Heah heah heah. Oh and my cousin Wei Guan came with his new wife. Hee hee. They jokingly went around announcing tt cos it was their first year of marriage they were exempted from giving hongbaos. (Pls lor.) Anyway his younger brothers Wei Jin and Wei Sen came in style. On a motorbike! Haha. Wei Jin just recieved his license I guess. Good for him.
Oh and also went to Jurong Birdpark. Haha. Trying hard to re-live my childhood. Dad's idea. I found out after tt tt I have grown out of going to such places. Regretted not dragging Dad to watch "Constantine" instead.
And today, my mum's relatives came to visit us. Auntie Grace, Uncle Raymond, Kukong and gang. They stayed for a while, and I dutifully carried out my role of waitress. Drinks anyone?
Well, so much for now. I REALLY wanna watch "Constantine". Full of demons and stuff. Exciting.
See ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment