What the ^&%@(#)%! I spent the last 30 mins typing out my blog entry and blogger screwed up and now it's not here!
Shit.
Anyway, it was supposed to be about my SMU tea session. I learnt a lot of things about my course and the type of people teaching it. I also had a peek at my probable schoolmates.
However, half-way through the Q & A session my hp began to ring. It was horrible cos I had been lilstening to the radio this morning and the volume was on MAXIMUM! Gaaaahhhh...! Everyone had a chance to listen to my melodious polyphonic ringtone.
The worst thing was that when I moved to shut it everyone probably guessed that it belonged to me. This girl on my left even turned to stare at me! *enormous sweatdrop* So malu...
Anyway I still have no idea where to go. It's the most difficult decision I have ever made so far so I am very anxious about it. I hope whatever choice I make will be the best one for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment