Thursday, June 23, 2005

I think I wanna watch Initial D. I think its a damn interesting movie! The car chase scenes look well-choreographed and the cars really "drift" when they turn corners. In other words, the front wheels are turned while the back wheels remain locked. The idea is to hold the "drift" for as long as possible.

I'm not an expert.I just heard that a few times during the radio promotion for the movie. Haha. I'm such a poser. =)

On top of that, the team behind the "Infernal Affairs" trilogy is behind this movie, so I know it'll be bloody good. I watched the first instalment of "Infernal Affairs" and I really loved it! I didn't understand the convoluted plot at first but I managed to figure it out at the end.

Oh yah and I really REALLY like Tony Leung Chiu Wai in that movie. He looks quite shuai lor. Why does he have to die so tragically, shot in the head in the lift. I was so disappointed. All the handsome guys die then what's the point of watching.

Oh and Amanda's fine. Talked to her about the trip last night on the phone. Damn fun! I really need to get a life and go overseas like that someday!

Initial D opens today, so I think there will be some sort of stampede at the cinema. All the Jay Chou fans will be there. Not a good idea to go right now. Haha.

No comments: