Arrived late and made it just before 1pm. Boy was I surprised when I rushed in the door to find a caucasian man standing beside it and everyone already seated. He handed me a card and then asked me to find the matching one which wld indicate my seat. Mine was 2 clubs.
In the end, had to ask him to search for me. So troublesome. Got settled down when Prof Hikaru Suzuki burst upon the scene. The guy turned out to be the famous Australian husband of Hikaru. Apparently he owns a nice big yacht too. Bloody rich people! :D
MCQs, fill in the blanks, and short answer questions. 2 hours. Most people finished early and handed in their papers before the stipulated time. In the end, it was just me, Grace, April and Jacqueline.
After tt, went to PS to buy some stuff then went home...
Allow me to end on an artistic note. Isnt this an interesting picture. Honestly I love the new blogger uploading function. I think it rocks!

PS: MY TERM BREAK IS NEXT WEEK WOOT 1 WEEK NO SCHOOL!!!
Do project and HW lor... haiz.
No comments:
Post a Comment