Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I am blogging after so long. Honestly, I feel a bit rusty already *cracks knuckles*. Haiz...but recently my fingers have regained their former itchiness.

Well... sch's started and its a whole new ballgame. April, my first friend in SMU, has left school to get married. Congrats to her! The rest of us, unfortunately, are still stuck in the drudgery of the Singaporean education system. I always think of it that way, especially when I attend an 8.30 am class and can barely open my eyes.

All the classes I have now are project-intensive or reading-intensive, namely LTB (leadership and teambuilding), Communications, Democracy and Intro to Psychology. The one I hate is the first one, whereas I adore the last one. Being a former bio student has its perks, u learn what a neuron is faster than anyone else. XD

Im still trying to adjust. Seriously, though it was only a month of holiday previously, it still was a godsend.

So anyways... back to school and a crap life. Haha. And yes I do realize that school started nearly a month ago but it's just that I've been so busy lately.;)

No comments: