
The first slide. I love the font! It's aptly named "Buckingham".
Spent the whole night before re-doing the slides. All 24! Animation, fonts, pictures and all...Waaaahhh...so sleepy.
Finally arrived at 9.40am, and turned out one or two others were late! :P We re-did some of the slides, planned our script, then went on to practise our skit. I was the young Queen, btw. Hehehe... you can all stop laughing now.XD I even wore a frilly white blouse and wrapped myself in a gold scarf to look the part. To be honest with you, I looked more like a middle-eastern woman then an English queen. Haha.
In the end, everything turned out fine. Haha. Our prof even helped us during the Q and A session, a rarity among profs who usually don't give a damn.
Yes! LIHK presentation down... Now to complete the rest of the community service project!
No comments:
Post a Comment