Friday, March 10, 2006

Fine... I'll remove the pic, Cel. Geesh. It was so adorable. Btw congrats on your raise! Must treat me. Hehehehe...

Regarding the pics, you guys are probably wondering why I am putting them up.

Tts because...

a) I am bored.

b) I dont have a digital camera, but a pretty good camera phone that can infra-red pics to my laptop to upload.

c) A picture paints a thousand words.

I know that the picture quality sucks, and that my photography skills are far from good. But hell, it IS tons of fun.

So dun cross me, else I put something shameful up here. Hee hee heh heh...:P

So anywayz, today came to school just for a LTB quiz. Actually quite sian, cos I had to travel all the way to Bras Basah for only a one-and-a-half hr quiz. I was actually late for it! I met Clarice at City Hall mrt and we both rushed to school. When we reached there, it was already 4pm! Luckily, we managed to scoot in without getting yelled at.

After that, I went over to the lib to look for some books for my democ paper. Haiz. Only found one that was suitable.

Then, went to meet Pat for another makan journey. We made our way to Maxwell Food Centre via mrt to Tanjong Pagar station.

After that, went home. Have HW and mugging to do. Psych test next Thurs. 7 chappies! Die! O.O

No comments: