Oops, have not blogged for a very long long time... Sorry sorry. No idea why. Haven't got much energy to blog much lately. Haha.
Today spent an especially long day at community service, on a Saturday too! Very long and sian. Lots of waiting as the cast rehearsed their scenes over and over again. It all happened at TKSS, in classroom 1A. In the end, I had to read secondary school chinese textbooks to kill time. Haha.
Occasionally, Julian would call for the crew to help. But it wasn't much. All I did was carry and roll up wire, set up tripods, attach the spotlight head to the tripod stands and plug the lights in.
And so the day wore on...
And on...
And on...
Lunch came and went...
Day continued...
Rez, Celina and Pat called...
Time passed...
I smsed...
I prayed to Heaven to give me strength...
Bleagggggghhh...
Eventually, the crew (me and Clarissa) got so bored that we went off with Marcella and Hyen Ying to a nearby petrol kiosk to get drinks for everyone. Clarissa borrowed Andy's car and she drove us there and back in one piece.
Finally, the day ended when Aaron cried out that it was a wrap. We were all so happy. Andy gave me, Cla and HY a lift to Paya Lebar MRT station.
Finally. Home...
No comments:
Post a Comment