


Guess what these are.
Are these:
A) The aftermath of the recent Yojakarta earthquake.
B) Bullet holes in a wall from the Gaza strip.
C) My kitchen ceiling.
And the answer is...
MY CEILING!
Yes, folks. Pieces of my kitchen ceiling have, for some unknown reason, begun to fall off. The last picture is from a chunk that fell off last year. As for the other two, they only started appearing last week. Thankfully, on both instances that chunks of concrete did fall off, no one was below it.
Maybe I should call the town council. It seems like the only thing thats holding the remaining pieces of concrete up, forming those protrusions on the ceiling, is the paint. 20 plus year-old paint to be exact.
I'm considering climbing up a ladder and removing the looser pieces of concrete before they do some serious damage. *touchwood*
Anyway. went for a CCA meeting at 7.30pm today. Damn sian. Nobody turned up except the Exco. If I knew I wouldn't have gone. Baka! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment