Thursday, October 26, 2006

I have no life.

I live, breathe, eat project work.

Today met up with Huey Woon to do project work, at 9 am in the morning! Gah! Went down to biz block gsr and waited for her. She was late, I was sleepy and we were all shag. Nobody else was around though, the seminar rooms were strangely deserted today.

For one thing, its great cos its peaceful. I could turn up my music and blast it for my own pleasure. I was rushing slides too, cos eh... I fell asleep yesterday. = =" It wasn't my fault I was so tired tho... (see post below)

She arrived and soon we got down to work. It was all screwed up, cos the essay I had compiled was in broken English (rushed during a hectic weekend) and my slides were in a mess (rushed once again). When we ran through our presentation, we took more than 15 mins for one person alone! Oh damn. Who knew there was so much crap to talk about in Special Effects?

After that, we got chased out at around 12 noon. The girl who sweetly popped her head in to herd us up was too punctual. In the end, we sat for a while on the benches outside like 2 homeless creatures. Sad!

Thankfully, we were almost done so we could go home to do our parts. Oh shite! Lots ter do...

No comments: