Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wah piangz, I feel so dead right now. It must be the week 8 blues. Phew.

Today went to school for project work! First time on a Sunday. The school was packed too. Full of SMUggers rushing their projects. I met one of my grp mates, Mariya, sitting outside. Apparently she had been kicked out of a GSR, poor gal.

After that, Ketaki came. She looked half-dead too. Haiz everyone is so tired. Yup, its the dreaded week 8 - 10 period. Presentations, term papers yada yada. Hell breaks loose on Earth, and zombies in the form of SMU students roam the school.

Poor Ketaki didn't even have lunch, so we trooped on down to the Kopitiam opposite SESS block for some chow. Finally, Zahabia arrived, and we tried, rather unsuccessfully, to have a meeting in the middle of a food court.

We later gave up and moved to SOB, where we were disturbed by a bunch of musicians practising a strange instrument. I dunno how to describe it, but it resembles a giant bow (the weapon). They were using sticks (resembling a violin's bow) to rub against the strings, kinda like how you play an over-sized er-hu. These were huge bows too, slightly shorter than a man. Woah.

We went through our presentation, cleared up our slides, times ourselves, settled the video and talked. Finally, I had to rush home. Still have a Biz Law test to study for.

I am dying... Seriously I have been sleeping at 2 to 3 am more or less every night this week. Gawd... Tmr still got 2 meetings and must complete a case study to be handed in on Tuesday.

I am dying...

No comments: