
If you look in the background, you can see the BLURT! editorial team. Was supposed to join in too but had project work. In a way I'm glad. Haha. That's paint that they splashed on themselves.
Anyway, today was the very last presentation. Yes! CAT! Am glad its all over. Last night was simply gruelling, cos I was in charge of compiling the report. But never mind. Its all over! Weehoo!
Was damn groggy during CAT class today while waiting for my group's turn to present, cos we were scheduled to go 2nd last. I was trying my best to keep my eyes open, but the tiredness was just overwhelming. Sigh... Anyway, I was bored out of my mind. Spreadsheets are so dry.
After that, went up to present. Was first and fourth speaker, cos we all concentrated on different sections for the powerpoint slides and the report. At the end of it all, in true SMU fashion, we were grilled during Q & A. Thankfully, we managed to deflect the questions and save our project from ruin. Haha.
Prof Dawn rocks! She gave us little packets containing 3 ferrero rocher chocolates each as a parting gift... Awww... so sweet she is. Shall encourage more people to take her class next term.
But I still can't rest though. Still have to do my RMSS term paper, follwed by exams! Eeks! Next week is the study break, but I still have to go to sch for a Biz Law Q & A session and, more importantly, hand in a hard copy of my RMSS paper on Monday. By noon! Gah! Go all the way to school just for that.
After the CAT lesson, it was boring old RMSS, during which I stoned. After that, BLURT! meeting, then home to nap.
One round of hell overcome, another one to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment