Wednesday, November 22, 2006

OK I REALLY CAN'T TAG ON MY TAGBOARD! OH GREAT!

Anyway thanks Cel. Enjoy your holidays!=)

Good luck to me indeed... I need all the luck I can get. Not to ace the exams, but to finish studying for it. Haha.

Today went on down to school. Again. For Biz Law Q & A. It really helped, cos a lot of important questions were addressed. I'd say it was a worthwhile trip.

Stayed in school to print some stuff. On the first trip, it was a success. On the second trip, the printer wouldn't accept my cashcard. Haha. Love the school printers. SO reliable. Maybe it was out if paper. That could be another possibility. You'd think they'd have more to serve the needs of a student population.

After that, went home to study. Had eyebags, double layer. Haiz.

Then after that, something happened that really screwed up my day and super pissed me off. Oh well... :p All I can say that none of it was my fault and yet I'm suffering for it.

All I can say is...

Woo-Hoo!


I found this video while doing research on the horror genre for my article in BLURT. Quite cool. It's from the survival horror genre of video games. I love the first Resident Evil movie, but I had no idea they had so many games already. Ironically, this game doesn't involve the T virus but parasites that take over your mind, turning you into a semi-zombie. Oh well.:P

No comments: