Wednesday, November 29, 2006

To Cel: Yeah creepy graphics anyhoos. Shooting zombies must be therapeutic.

To Gal: But I am Hokkien. Hehehe.

Anywayz, just finished my Rise and Fall exam around 2 plus hours ago. From 6.30pm to 8pm. Man. Only one and a half hours. Wrote until my hand numb. What to do? 2 essay questions worth 50% each. Gotta give the prof your mark's worth.

Had RMSS on Monday. Wasn't so bad, though the last 2 questions reminded me of my sucky term paper. Erm... let's not go there. Haha.

Got a runny nose now, cos I think I caught a cold on the way home. Today the weather was so freaking warm, even at night, so I sweated a lot. Then, I ended up in the coldest part of the bus, and the sweat made me freeze. Gawd. *sniff sniff*

Anywayz, gotta hit the books again. Biz Law tmr. Ah-choo! *blows nose*

No comments: