Went out with Amanda today, been ages since I caught up with her.
Met her at SMU's TCC, cos I had something on. Had to "rescue" her with a 2 dollar note cos she hadn't withdrawn enough money for the soup. She had come down from NTU with her roomie who drives.
We went to CityLink Mall, and had lunch at Thai Express. Then, we walked around a bit while catching up with each other. We shopped for clothes at Marine Parade, then decided to head to Suntec City to check out the bigger Fox Female outlet(I love Fox Female T-shirts cos I think they have really great designs). For this past holiday, she had been in school helping out with school activities(Scrabble apparently, haha).
We also went to pick up her clothes that she had ordered online. She had ordered it from overseas with other strangers in a spree to cut cost. The designs are unique, and much cheaper. The contact person was a girl, and the only connection she had with her was her handphone number.
She smsed her, and we headed down to the Starbucks near Heeren. Now, those are exactly what she said. We didn't read the sms incorrectly.
We headed there, but no girl. So, we messaged her again.
She described it to us repearedly. Finally we gave up, and I told Amanda to call her. Saves time. Besides, it was raining.
It turned out to be a Starbucks near Heeren, but on the same side and not opposite. We had to face Heeren and turn left, and we ended up in a Starbucks, but much nearer to Paragon.
Haiz. Talk about lousy instructions. Couldn't she have just said Paragon??
Well, we got her stuff and left. The person would contact her about payment later. In the mean time, we went over to Takashimaya for some snack food. I ended up eating instead(actually that was dinner), chomping on a chicken steak from Cold Storage.
After that, Amanda's roomie was driving back, so she went to PS to meet her while I went on home.
No comments:
Post a Comment