School started today. It felt weird to sit on the MRT again and go all the way to sch. Haiz. Thankfully, because of the later timeslot of my class (12noon), the train wasn't too crowded.
I've decided that I do like to afternoon slot a lot. At least I kept awake throughout a gruelling 3 hours of Intro Econs *groan*.
I also had to haul my heavy textbooks to school. Went to the new second-hand bookstore place, called ChapterOne, to sell my textbooks. Not many textbooks on display for sale though. =( I hope I can sell mine and earn back some money. Maybe I should have sold the books through friends instead.
Anyway, the rest is history. School's started and a whole new term. Looks to be an interesting one, at the very least.
Also gave the bf my ancient Nokia to use. His Siemens hp has apparently gone into some kind of coma. The screen shorted out when he charged it yesterday morning, thus the screen is just a white blank. He can recieve calls and use some functions, but only by memory of where all the icons are.
My Nokia saved the day! =D I still miss using it. Sure it has no colour screen and no camera, but it reminds me of simpler times when I used to play the games while travelling on buses or the MRT.
Ah zee memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment