Today went all the way to Boon Lay! God! Haha. Was meeting up with Cel and YS to discuss birthday things.
Lessons had ended at 3.15pm that day, so I spent the time printing and photocopying readings while I waited for time to past. Finally, at 4.30pm, I left the school.
Reached there in about one hour's time from City Hall station. Quite surprising really, since I expected it to take much longer. Met a rather frantic-looking YS at Boon Lay MRT first. She had been running from some psycho insurance sellers. Haha. Apparently they ask you about your hp, feign interest, then suddenly ask details about your bank account and interest in buying insurance. Haiz. They seem to use increasingly xia liu methods to hold you back.
After that, met Cel and three of us headed to Jurong Point to locate a good place for discussion. We decided upon Pizza Hut, and so sat down for around 2 hours to talk. Cleared up a lot of issues, such as party plans and gifts. Crapped a lot too, especially me. :p I swear I was on drugs or something. Must be too tired. Haha.
Since we had to travel back, me and YS left at around 8.30pm to go home. Slept and listened to music and talked. The train was surprisingly crowded... People coming home from dinner outings I guess.
Now I have a few things to clear, namely:
1) Source for prezzies.
2) Source for nice "glamorous" clothing.
3) Clear schedule.
As for myself, I won't be having a birthday party. Haha. Too damn lazy to arrange man. No money too. Besides, getting people to come will be a momentous achievement in itself, let alone having the manpower to organize one.
Alright, getting late. Toodles!=)
No comments:
Post a Comment