Okay Cbox is pissing me off...
Was posting some replies and suddenly, I get ads popping up on the tagboard. I mean like wtf, can't I even post anything without some goddamn cookie getting in the way!
So I've decided to remove the tagboard. I tried to go to the site to edit out the ads but apparently my access has been denied.
*shrugs*
To Cel: Yup I had a craving for sushi. Lol.
To YS: Yup miss u too! =)
Anyway, nothing much to report. Just been doing my usual stuff, catching up on readings, doing my project work and basically getting into the motions of things.
Have some small emergencies at home too, but it's nothing too serious. Apparently my house is suffering from a serious ants infestation. They're everywhere! The toilet, my desk, the bed...
I try not to kill them, but sometimes you just get so irritated... Right now as I type, there's one making it's way across my screen. Gaaah!
Then there's our neighbour from hell downstairs who has nothing to do but complain. First it was our air-con dripping water on his unit and making lots of noise. Now, the ceiling of both his toilets are leaking and he wants us to fix it. He called up the HDB, and they promptly came down and want us to renovate both toilets. They're offering to subsidize the cost, but still, there's the dust, noise and hassle. What I especially hate is the lack of privacy. Imagine all those workmen stomping in and out of your room.
Haiz... irritating neighbour. I think I shall go hang out the mop to dry at around noon tomorrow. He always dries his clothes then.
XD pwned!
No comments:
Post a Comment