Still got one more presentation to go, and a term paper.
Phew.
Was watching the new music video from the Spice Girls today and a couple of things struck me.
Presenting... Headlines!!
A few things I noticed when I was watching this video.
1) Everyone looks older, but sexier somehow...
2) Scary Spice (the most decently dressed with dark curls) is still the only one who can sing.
3) Ginger Spice is still the most scantily dressed in a black bikini top; but at least she's wearing pants.
4) Baby Spice (the blonde) looks the prettiest.
5) Scary Spice (the African American) looks normal, unlike her previous stage persona (big afro hair and curls with lots of shouting).
6) Posh Spice (Victoria Beckham) sucks at posing. She tries for sensual but it comes out unnatural and fairly hooker-ish. I mean she keeps doing that neck-rubbing cheek stroking thing.
7) Posh's clothing tsk tsk... I keeping thinking of a female dominatrix. Judging from how her clothing is so different in style from the rest, I bet she either intervened or didn't object when the producer wanted to "sex up" the video. Or maybe the rest, excluding Ginger, didn't maintain their toned bodies that well.
I heard they are doing well for the come-back concerts, and that their tickets have sold like hotcakes. Hmmm... Who cares about the critics who slam their return as nothing more than a money-making venture. Guess they're all laughing their way to the bank.
No comments:
Post a Comment