Saturday, January 19, 2008

image taken from

Wish I could have done the same thing today. T.T

Instead I had to go to school at 9am for project meeting. Can die. Everyone else was kinda blur too, especially with the weather so cool and rainy. Perfect conditions for intensive zzz...

Finished the project meeting at around 10.45am, then trooped down with them to Raffles City BK for lunch. Met an old TJ classmate, Ying Xian, there haha. Long time no see. He's currently studying medicine at NUS, and for some reason had decided to go to BK to do project work on a Saturday morning. Ah... medical school must be damn xiong. He did look a little worn out.

After lunch, headed home to bathe and change for Jeremy's party later. Decided to go to Bugis Junction to get the present, cos it was en-route to his place. Finally settled on a grey Converse T-shirt with some black prints.

Reached his house at around 7 plus. The party was a simple affair. Everyone just sat around the living room, watched TV, chatted, ate their dinner (quite a scrumptious spread prepared by his relatives) and sang him a birthday song before eating cake.

After that, took the bus and then mrt back home. Came back at around 11pm.

It's been a long day. I'm just glad tomorrow is a Sunday. Then I can finally sleep in. Phew.


No comments: