Saturday, March 08, 2008

I'm sad to say that I cannot cook.

I can handle fried bee hoon and to a certain extent fried rice (last time I tried all the rice stuck to the pan cos I used too much egg), but anything at a higher level and I am totally helpless.

I can learn and try to cook, but I need some guinea pigs to help me taste them. Anyone willing to volunteer?

*silence*

Ok then... Moving on...

Since I was young my mum has always warned me off from the kitchen. She was afraid that I would trash/set fire/blow it up. So now, I am a totally un-domesticated woman. Thank goodness that I live in modern Singapore with a coffeeshop or hawker centre just a hop, skip and jump away.

But occasionally, when I do feel the domestic urge tingling, I turn to youtube.

And that's when I found this. =)

If you liked that you can try his pancake video too! XD

No comments: