Tuesday, September 02, 2008

One day in OCD class, the lecturer said to the whole bunch of us bored students.

"Ok guys, I want you all to pretend that you are opening a brownie shop. You start with one store, then you add more to form a franchise. Tell me how you hire staff at each phase."

Us bored students then got into our little groups and twittered away. The lecturer floated among us, peeking now and then at our work.

Finally, she asked us to stop and provide the answers. One guy from a group said.

"At the beginning stage, I will hire my girlfriend to be my partner."

The whole class collapses into laughter. When we stop to breathe, the Prof asks.

"Ok. Enrique, tell me why you would hire your girlfriend as your business partner."

"First of all, I don't need to pay her."

Everyone howls with derision. Wah... the guy is a real slave driver.

"Second of all, I can trust her."

"Ok, he's got a good point. Can you tell us more about trust?"

"Yah you see because she is my girlfriend right? I can trust her. So lets say I need her to deliver the brownies. I can make sure she won't eat them behind my back."

Loud giggles ensue.

"Ok..."

"And last of all..." he pauses for dramatic effect.

"We can spend quality time together."

The sheer jian-ness of it all is overwhelming...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... *mad rolling in our seats*

Confirm liao, my OCD class is really siao.

No comments: