I love watching video game walkthroughs on youtube. It's a win win situation cos you can experience the game without taking the effort to play it.
I had read about Dead Space from Digital Life, and it has generated some talk in the gaming community about it being good. The storyline is somewhat like Resident Evil, except in space. I'm a fan of sci-fi and survival horror (not everyone likes teen slasher movies), so I decided to watch a series of video walkthroughs.
And it IS scary... and not to mention gory! I will probably never play it because I expect I would panic if I ever saw something large, mean and undead coming towards me. Yes, the monsters are all corpses brought back to life by a mutagenic virus (sound familiar?). Except this time, the virus is of alien origin.
Oh well, go ahead and take a look. But be warned, its blood, body parts and gore galore... There are one or two shocking moments in this trailer is well.
Currently watching Mission 10 now, hope to finish it soon. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment