Friday, March 27, 2009

A catalogue of random thoughts going through my brain on a Friday afternoon...

1) I don't mind taking naps at desks in school, but it really sucks when you get this sticky feeling on the side of your cheek you are lying on.

2) Pokka cappuccino in a can kinda sucks... way to sweet. I prefer Nescafe, but they don't have it in the vending machine in school. *sob*

3) Why do people insist on wearing boots to school when the weather is so damn hot? Got heel somemore? Siao! Walk also so noisy... Kik kik kok kok all the way...

4) Many people weren't in class today. I should have joined them too. Gah...

5) Its quite sian when you have a report to finish but no idea how to do it. How nice if Doraemon were to appear with a homework robot to do it for me.

6) I am sian.

7) I am getting sleepy. Weeee... Wish I had a pillow.

8) My sian-ness is increasing to dangerous levels.

9) So many people in school mugging today. I wonder if it's for real or are they all on msn.

10) Eeee my hair is in a mess... looks like a bomb exploded on my head. Having curly hair is so troublesome.

11) Wonder what I'll have for dinner tonight.

12) Aye ee ooh ah ah ching chang walla walla bing bang.

13) I think I better get back to work now.

14) Must... force self... to post... and... get on with... report...

15) AAAAAAAAH!!!

1 comment:

aiyun said...

you.... you.... SIAO AH~ hohoho TGIF!