Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh my... the updates are piling up. O.O

I had better get down to business before this blog is neglected any further.

Nothing much has happened so far, just started attending lessons for the programme I'm doing. Most of my classmates are foreigners and I am one of only two Singaporeans in class. The largest group is from China, followed closely by those from India, 4 Vietnamese, 2 South Africans (white), one Russian, Janice (the other Singaporean) and moi.

I'm taking 3 modules this term, and they involve lots of Mathematics. This is rather troublesome as Maths is my weakest subject. Language and literature I can handle, but Maths... The numbers just don't make sense.

Its strictly classroom-style teaching without the use of laptops. This is a blessing as I find laptops more of a distraction than a tool for learning. After all, there's always the temptation to surf the net or chat online when the lesson gets dull. Not to mention facebook. Meh.

My days are spent reading the text, doing homework and attending classes. The last bit involves an hour and a half journey to and from home via 2 buses and the MRT. Thankfully, I have a base at Tiong Bahru Plaza where I take the train. As such, it's where you can find me most of the time these days.

And the above pretty much sums up everything. =)

No comments: