I went for my check-up yesterday and was given a clean bill of health.
My fibroid and cyst numbers are still increasing, but thankfully, none of them are cancerous. There's always a risk that might happen, which is why I have to go for a check-up every 6 months. At the same time, once the numbers have stabilized, I can consider surgery to have them removed.
Ever since I started having this condition, I've learnt to live and let live. I try not to let too many little things bother me, and I don't ask for much. Heck, if I ever do get cancer, I'll have to endure chemotherapy. This, coupled with the emotional and financial toll on my family, would not be plesant. The way I see it, the chance of me actually dying would be the least of my problems.
On a lighter note, I really have no idea what went on in class today. I think it's about time to hit the books.
Life must go on.
PS: My blog's pop-up ads seem to contain plenty of scantily-clad women. Too bad I'm not lesbian.
No comments:
Post a Comment