Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Personally, I consider myself a boring person.

I don't really do anything exciting, don't have any particular talent and am not into sports or charity work. I am *gasp* also perfectly content to stay home during the weekend.

Hmm...

Honestly, sometimes I wonder why I blog. People have done so many interesting things and have pages chock full of photos. All I do is erm, well, give my opinions on oddball subjects and the little things that happen in my life.

My interests are rather mundance as well, and more on the geeky side. I like to read, write, watch anime and play computer games. I am not the type to go clubbing and dance my heart out. I'll only do it with friends. Should I be left to my own devices, then it's more likely that you'll find me sitting at home, sipping a packet of green tea and watching youtube.

For many a time, during social gatherings, I am content to just sit by and just let others do the talking. I prefer to stand back and observe, unless I have something useful I can contribute to the conversation. Some find me rather aloof, and I do not blame them. I'm not exactly a social butterfly.

After a while, I've come to accept the weirdo that I am. I'm just me... and the author of this little corner of cyberspace that chronicles my everyday life.

No comments: