Sunday, October 10, 2010

Well hmm... I haven't got anything to post these days cos I have nothing much to say.

Life is pretty much routine and going through the daily grind is probably a challenge in itself. Though I do cherish every new day, I am merely human. Some days I just feel sian.

So much so I feel so sian sometimes that I don't see the point of being overly happy anymore, even when good things happen. Why climb to a high only to crash back down to reality again? As demonstrated by this wonderful poster from Despair, Inc.

.
The Ocean of Reality is a very real place, and floating on a raft on it now, I can see that it is indeed as wide as the eye can see.

Maybe I should try and cheer up. Hopefully in the mean time, I won't get nommed on by a shark.

And even if I do, I hope I give it diarrhoea.

2 comments:

aiyun said...

well said. claps*

i donno my coordinates in the ocean of reality if not i can tell you then maybe you can swim here and find me =(

renee said...

sure sure... we can try and escape the sharks together. =)