2010 has gone with the usual hoohah, and close on its heels comes the new year of 2011. Earth has made one more revolution around the sun, and everyone on its surface is celebrating. That's the beauty of the New Year. Everyone around the globe celebrates it, whatever your nationality, race or religion.
As I look back on 2010, I realise that many things have changed. I have gone through the usual ups and downs, and (hopefully) come out wiser. It's difficult to say if I've changed for the better, since I'm not aware of these changes myself.
I don't usually make New Year resolutions, since it's so difficult to keep them. I also don't hope for too much, since I don't want to end up disappointed (I'm just a ray of sunshine, aren't I?). My only wish for the new year is that I don't screw up too much, or lose my sense of wonder about life.
Have a great new year everyone, whoever you are and wherever you live on this tiny blue marble spinning through space.
Remember, the world is just awesome.
Boom-de-ah-dah, boom-de-ah-dah...
No comments:
Post a Comment