Friday, May 30, 2003

Yoz, dudes and dudettes! Welcome to Renee's totally awesome blog. I have been on vacation for like, 2 WEEKS. Since I know you are all dying to know what I've been up to lately, just read on......

So much has happened lately, I don't know where to start. So maybe I'll just start with today.Today is a Fri (hallelujah weekend! ) and I can finally get away from my overly n2 school! Everybody here is SO dedicated to studies and PDPs and, ugh, SPORTS, I could just die! These people have no idea what is the meaning of slack, I just give up! Today I was supposed to support my school in a volleyball match against AJ, but I decided to give it a miss. I absolutely refuse to march down all the way to toa payoh sports hall to watch a ball game which I hate! I simply told the teacher I had a stomach ache and left. Why should I suffer while somebody else skipped school. Ehem, somebody who happens to like a Jackass......

So anyway, I went to Tampines Mall instead and mooched around in Montique and Spotlight. I discovered that the TJ uniform looks exactly like the Pasir Ris Sec u minus the badge, so I took it out. People would start giving me weird looks if they saw a JC student walking around freely in the early afternoon. As we all know, JC students have no life and spend their time either studying or sleeping. I'm absolutely dying to watch Matrix Reloaded. Yet, I haven't got the time. Tests tests tests all the way.

I don't know why but I'm interested in making friendship bands lately. So far, I've made a nicely disfigured one for Rez. After all, what else are friends for. I plan to make more for all my former classmates, provided I have the time, money and string. I can't sew yet, so hopefully making them will improve my homemaking skills.

Anyway, I gotta go now. See ya later. Remember, make love, not war......

No comments: