Monday, May 12, 2003

Greetings, earthlings. Welcome to Renee's blog.I finally managed to find the time to write my blog, cos it's been one heck of a busy weekend. I had to study for a maths test and a chem test, and that by itself is no mean feat.

Anywayz, today was a typical normal monday for me. As usual, rush to the interchange and squeeze on the pathetic crowded bus. When I was crossing the road to go into the canteen, however, I met my library senior, HS. Suurrrppprrriiissseee! She was really nice, striking up a conversation with me. She's so sweet, I 'll definitely talk more to her in the future.

Later on, however, was a MAJOR SUCKY MATHS TEST !! Of course lah, trigo and graphs together. A recipe for disaster, that's what I call it. I lost 8 marks already, but that's not bad. In the past I could lose up to half the total in any A maths test.

The rest of the day was pretty much the same, but the fun part was after school when me, A, PS, C, D, YX, CS and V went to Burger KIng for lunch later. We fooled around a lot on the way there, walking and talking, and especially arguing about what to eat. After we got there and had settled down for a while, MC, S, RX and Dav walked in. What a coincidence, half of 22/03 at Burger King. Of course, we grabbed the opportunity to make YX sit in such a way so that he and MC were facing each other. Hah, we purposely sabo them so they can "fa dian".

Later on, that stupid C tricked me and got my hand covered in ketchup and chilli sauce.He actually squirted ketchup and chilli sauce on some ice and claimed that heat was given out. When I lifted my hand over the mess, supposedly feeling for it, he knocked it down, causing my hand to be bloody red. Boy, was I mad, but I immediately sought revenge. Before he could get away, I smeared some on his arm. Heh heh heh...... I'm not so slow after all.

Well, after that, we generally hung out there and joked around. Until about 3.40pm, we left, after making lots of noise and generally throwing the name of TJ down the drain.

Well,that's my day. Gotta go study now. Chem test tomorrow. Bye!


No comments: