Friday, July 18, 2003

Hello everyone, i m soooo elated. Let me tell u why.

I just found out from my grp member tt he has successfully contacted the SP lecturer, ye-es! Hes going to carry out the interview on mon. I know I shldnt be too happy yet, cos the interview hasnt been carried out. However, I dun see why i cant celebrate just a teensy bit.

Today started out kinda sian, cos it was raining. The worse thing was, I had missed the bus, and had to walk to sch wif my trusty umbrella. Its kinda nice walking in the rain though, very cooling and refreshing. When i arrived there, I joined some of my classmates in the canteen.

As it was raining, we proceeded to the audi for this talk on a blood donation drive next wed and thurs. I dun mind donating blood, as Im O+ and I heard tt we can donate to almost any blood type. However, Im currently on medication and tt wldnt be appropriate. Wldnt want the reciever of my blood high on antibiotics now, wld I.

After tt we had a PW lesson, where my form teacher announced tt all PW files were to be handed in by next wed for external validaiton. *Gasp* Our grp basically panicked cos we hadnt done the survey or interview yet. We decided then to well.. er... fake some stuff. Hee...

I was alone most of the following bio and maths tutorials, as Amanda was absent. It was utterly depressing, as PS and T kept talking and I was more or less left out. Oh well... After tt I had an econs lecture and the situation didnt improve. In fact, I felt worse and cldnt concentrate. However, Amanda came dashing in after the start of the maths lecture and I reached salvation.

During lunch, pang sehing Amanda, I ran off wif Cel. It was fun, as there were 2 siao za bos running all the way to Bedok Int to eat at Sumo House. We were the only 2 year 1s there. The rest were year 2s. U can tell by the design of their badges, as theirs is of a lighter green and larger. So, giggling like 2 bimbos and cracking lame jokes, we laughed throughout lunch. It was fun talking so freely, as u cant usually have the same feeling when ur wif ur tj friends. Perhaps its tt magic sparkle tt comes outta being stuck wif each other for 4 looonnnggg years. Sometimes I wish I cld transfer tt sparkle to some of my tj frriends to make gems outta them, but its a little difficult.

After tt, we had a really short gp lesson which essentially consisted of Miss Panai telling us to do an essay over the weekend. Wah sian...

Then, we trooped back to the audi for a talk on total defence. There was this ex tjcian tt came back to tell uis abt NS, decked out in the full regalia of a soldier. He kept on asking us if we still did things this wat or tt way, and sounded really last century. To think after tt somebody asked for his number.

There was also a qn and ans session where ppl asked dumb things like whether or not they wld have to go for NS even if they underwent sex change surgery. However, the one tt really made everyone laugh uncontrollably was when someone asked if NS required calculators. Obviously, everyone knew abt the infamous Calculator Boy, who was in tpjc and now tjc. He carries a calculator wherever he goes, constantly slipping the cover on and off as he walks. I heard tt he even taps thing in mid-air, as if there were some kinda giant calculator screen in front of him.

After tt PW, and then a short drama practice wif Sheryl and Kim Leng for the next weeks drama course. We were supposed to act out a scene and we cldnt decide where to put the imaginary furniture. It was really funny cos it seemed as though the couch was right beside the front door. Oh well.. A small house then. I had to talk to an imaginary character, so I hope I dun screw it up.

Then home...

I have yakked a lot. Gotta go do stuff now. Bye...

No comments: