Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Greetings everybody, havent updated my blog for eons, so lets begin...

Today was a normal mon, which started out kinda boring cos there was this major econs essay test that I didnt have the time to study for. Sure die wan... I was sitting there dreaming half the time while my classmates were scribbling away on their fullscap papers. By the time I passed it up and compared it with my friends answers, I knew i was doomed. Hiowever, I really didnt have time to study cos of PW and the National Day weekend.

PW totally sucks, cos we have to do this stupid report. I spent half my holiday analyzing info and annotating stuff. I was so bored on Sat that I gave up and went to watch the NDP on TV. This years NDP was decidedly muted, perhaps due to SARS. There were only a few show items and it wasnt really boisterous enough. Ah well, maybe Ive already seen too many NDPs in my lifetime. Anywayz, Sat was really boring and I ended up doing HW most of the time, occasionally turning on the TV to watch shows like THE LOST WORLD. Theres something really therapeutic abt seeing dinosaurs stomping on screen, making snacks out of ppl along the way. Morbid, aint I?

Then, yesterday, I went to Chin Rus house to do PW. She sure has a beautiful home, with a small garden, home theatre system, her own room and a maid. I never really knew how rich she was until now. Jeez, imagine waking up every morning and looking out the window with delicate pink bougainvilleas on your windowsill and small yellow birds fluttering about on the tree outside. Its a dream come true. What do I see when I look out my window, a HDB flat...

Bitterness aside, at least we got something done. I was so pooped and busy wif other things on Sun that I didnt study econs at all. Who cares?

Back to today. The rest of the day was normal, and I went to lunch wif Amanda, Pui Sze, Cliffton, Daniel, Chin Saing and Ying Xian. After tt, instead of going for Maths remedial, I went wif Dan to SP to collect our survey forms. We took a taxi there, and I git a chance to show Dan ard the place. I left him there to wait in the end, cos I had to go home. But, not before I walked wif him to show him the way in and out of SP. He still got lost. Haiz...

So thats it. Boring right. I nedd to go mug Bio now. Toodles, darling!

No comments: