It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life
-Bon Jovi, It's My Life
My life sux!
Yes... yes... I know. Not the most positive way to start my blog but what the hell, why pretend life is rosy.
Today I was supposed to have a PW presentation. I forgot to bring my script, had to sneak out during the morning talk and take the bus all the way back. I came back, had no time for break, cldnt eat lunch wif amanda cos of PW and felt it was all worth it cos the PW presentation would be over.
Only to find that our group would be pushed back to mon wif the Nixon group.
Ahhhhh... *silent scream*. Ah well.
Now as Im typing this in, Im waiting for all my grp members to sign on MSN to discuss our next date for oral presentation rehearsal.
Waiting... Some more...
Now they want to have a meeting tmr.
*gag* *choke* * rolls off the desk*
Peng lah!
All ritey then. I shld not sound so sian. After all, its been an okay day. Especially since I got the new Tsubasa manga from PS. Its kinda confusing cos all the characters which appear r from CCS, but then take on totally different roles. Sakura's a princess. Her brother is king. Li is an archaeologist. Then after that all sorts of characters from other CLAMP manga start coming in. Makona, the rabbit animal and the fire rune god from Magic Knights Rayearth, as well as Chii, the supercomputer babe from Chobits. There are probably more characters as well, but I cant id them cos I havent read enough CLAMP. there r there, though, and its interesting cos their characters change slightly to fit the storyline. Lis more mature and extroverted while Sakura is sadly, haiz, more simple-minded. Typical please-save-me-cos-im-so-helpless-but-kawaii heroine. Tt sux. I want Sakura to be the bubbly, athletic and independant gal she was in CCS.
Ah well... Just found out I have flag day tmr. Well, Im in a mood to do charity. Just growl at them until they put money in my bag. Haar...ROOOWWLLL! With our economy like @#!?* and our unemployment rate at 4.5% I think the only way to get money is through extortion. Haaa... Donate or die!
OK. Gotta run. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment