I can read your mind and I know your story
I see what you're going through
It's an uphill climb, and I'm feeling sorry
But I know it will come to you
Don't surrender 'cause you can win
In this thing called love
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
-Celine Dion, That's the Way It Is
Yah yeh... I know. Sappy song rite? I know not everybody likes Celine Dion, but I think shes a good singer, very expressive. Maybe I'll put in the song "I'm Alive" in my next blog entry :P
I hope I didnt freak u guys out by my last blog entry. But tts just the way I feel. Nothings gonna change it, for now. However, I do feel better today. *wide toothy
grin* Cos today got no sch mah... Heh heh... heh heh heh...
Today I was supposed to have PW meeting wif Winnie, Dan, Mark and Chin Ru. However, I realised wif a start how stupid and kan cheong I was as I sat in the sch canteen.
Can always do tmr what. So much time after chem. Sheesh...
So, I decided to call it off. After all, being a post chinese exam day, most of them prob wldnt be in the mood to do PW anyway. It wld be like 1 cowboy wif a single lasso, trying to hold back a herd of cattle.
Haha... Da niu... So qiao...
So instead, on impulse, I decided to go to kinokunya. Yes, tt famous jap bookstore tt is chock full of mangas, comic books, vcds and a whole lotta fan stuff. I mean, I even saw a do-it-urself dino fossil excavation set, complete wif ur very own "fossil" tt u have to hammer away at and ur own tool set.
Classy... I want... Now if only I can come up wif the money... Oh yes, the pterodactyl one would look most impressive on the wall at the foot of my bed :) Dinos were a fave of mine as a child. Probably because of the movie "Land Before Time". Little foot, go find the sacred valley...
Then I went home. Yah, i know. Bit bo liao rite. But I need to san san xin.
So tts my day. To be honest wif u, this and the last 2 blog entries were written in a row. I gotta lot of inspiration.
Ah well, homework summoning me. Gotta go...(Hey, dun think of me as a mugger. Im just academically driven.) Bye Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment