I'm standing on a bridge
I'm waitin in the dark
I thought that you'd be here by now
There's nothing but the rain
No footsteps on the ground
I'm listening but there's no sound
Isn't anyone tryin to find me?
Won't someone please take me home
It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Wont you take me by the hand
take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
but I'm, I'm with you
-Avril Lavigne, I'm With You
I love this song, one of my absolute favourites. As my friend once put it, its like a cry from the depths of ur very soul.
Aiyah... Sad lah... Feelin' a little blue.
It's funny how some ppl think. U make an effort to talk to them, to joke and laugh, and all they do is give u a blank stare or a face tt shows how pissed off they are wif u. All this for no apparent reason. They're just so caught up in their own troubles tt they fail to see the effort u put in to cheer them up. *sigh*
Or maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just like the most hateful person in the world. Why do I always get all this crap! I am a person too! I have my good and bad points! I need a cheery smile, a nice greeting, someone to care about and be cared for in return.
Brood......
I've been thinking a lot since I came back from sch today. A little on the negative side I guess. Maybe it's cos I feel lonely in sch. Im a bit antisocial, I admit. Wish I had more friends to hang out wif, sorta expand on my clique.
Then again, I might just be a real "zi bi" person tt does not open up easily, which explains why I dun get to know ppl better or ppl want to get to know me.
*sigh* Again...
Same problem in pri sch, in sec sch, and now jc. Will my entire life be one big mudpool just because of my lack of confidence?
* pretends to wipe tears away*
Sorry for such a depressing entry... *sad smile* Maybe its just PMS.
Strange... I hear the lyrics of the song of the earlier blog entry in my head.
Dun worry baby (you're gonna be just fine) Dun worry honey (you're gonna be just fine)...
:) My own brains trying to cheer itself up, freaky.
LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment