Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I say would it be a sin
(Be a sin)
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows (Oooh)
To the sea (Oooh)
So it goes
Some things are meant to be
Some things are meant to be

[CHORUS]
Take my hand (take my hand)
Take my whole life too (life too)
For I can't help falling in love with you
...

-A Teens, Can't Help Falling in Love

Yes! I finally got all my links sorted out. I hope its not illegal to link to some of my fave websites. Dun want them sending threatening emails or anything. :) Try visiting them. I put them up just for all u ppl!

*drum roll*I hereby proclaim the new Celtic Dreams blog Version 2 officially online! Yaaaaay!!! *ching ching ching*

Today was another day at home. I admit I spent most of my time doing my blog, so I didnt really touch any schoolwork. However, I did achieve smth...

I went jogging!

Ya.. I know. Mad rite? Woke up at 7am, was out the door to Bedok Reservoir Park by 7.30am. Ppl were giving me funny looks. Haha.

The air was so fresh and cool. There were so many ppl already up n abt. Saw an old man doing tai chi n another one doing wu shu wif a real sword at one of the pavillions on my way to the park n back. There were already many ppl at the park when I got there. Housewives, middle-aged guys, women n a few dog-walkers. Saw a guy wif a beautiful spaniel. All were jogging, brisk-walking or just enjoying the start of another beautiful day. *sigh*

I just hope I can jog more often. I did run, ok. I didnt just walk. However, I had to stop when I started feeling dizzy n started to throw up. Haahaa... Lucky I didnt have any breakfast, otherwise I wld have polluted the park or smth. No stamina. Lousy lah!

So, anyway, tts all for my day. Nothing else to report. Dun wanna bore u guys or anything.

Byedy-bye.

No comments: