Hello everyone,
All right... I dun know what's going on but Hafiiz's name always seems to stick out. Anyone who knows how to fix it pls tell me. :P
U are listening to "Evening Falls" by Enya. I am a die-hard Enya fan man. Even though I dun understand what the hell she's singing sometimes, I still listen to the tune and lose myself in the music. Haha. :) The power of a song lies in its ability to invoke emotions, I feel, rather than the quality of the singing, the tune or the fame of the singer. I am no Simon when it comes to tt.
Still reeling from sch. Am currently trying to pick up the habit once more of devouring books at alarming speed as I used to in sec sch. I used to read late into the night, sometimes 3 am, and loved every minute of it. Lol.
Am poking my nose into "Beloved" by Toni Morrison. It deals mainly with the plight of African Americans in the early days when there was still slavery. Though she uses rather disjointed language tt is difficult to understand as it sounds more like talking, the characters are unforgettable. Who could forget the tragic tale of a mother who kills her own daughter to stop her from being sold into slavery, and the vengeful ghost of the child who returns to seek revenge.
No comments:
Post a Comment