Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Common tests are over! Common tests are over! Common tests are over! *little victory dance*

Today was the bio paper, and of course the very last battle to fight. Stayed up late last night to mug, and in the morning the first thing my mum did was laugh at my eye-bags.(wah lau!) She said I looked like a zombie, and in the mirror I cldnt help but agree.

Anywayz, the bio paper was not too bad, cos I think I have more confidence in the subject. The only think tt irked (or shld I say irks me) was the fact tt I was the ONLY ONE in the entire class tt did the 2nd essay qn, the membrane and cell differentiation one. Gah! So malu. If miss tiew goes through it Im dead. As PS said, she'll zhen dui wo. Die die die...

After tt, went out wif Amanda to Bugis Junction for some serious R & R. We ate at "MOS Burger", shopped abt and looked at lotsa stuff, something both of us sorely missed doing. We finally ended up in this really neat store called "Accessorize", where we spent nearly half an hour. The costume jewellery, handbags, pouches and hats there were quite unique. Most of the designs had an old-world charm to it, like something from the 50s era. Very chic.

We also spent so much time there cos she cldnt decide whether or not to buy a set of flower earrings she had been eyeing for a while. Haiz. I was practically begging her to make her decision, cos it was taking ages! Finally, I agreed to take one of the pairs so tt she wldnt have too many pink earrings. I dun agree though! A girl can never have too much pink stuff. Omg I feel bimbotic saying tt...

Then, we walked back to the station, passing this stall selling pork floss along the way. The woman had stupidly put a tray and a container of samples BEHIND her. We were thinking of taking "a few" but she turned ard and stared at us. We burst out laughing and walked off, lamenting on how we cld have taken the whole tray and container each. Haha.:D

So tts tt for now. Happy holidays everyone! We've earned it.

No comments: