Today started out a real drag, cos of the chem practical test. I mean, it's kinda like the last day of the holiday before the weekend. Who wants to go to sch?
So I was really sian this morning, so much so tt after I was dressed and everything, uniform, specs, watch and socks, I just lay in bed and moaned. I was thinking like, "I could be relaxing right now, but no. I have to go to sch. Uggghhhh..."
Ater tt, felt even more sleepy, like a zombie. I had no choice but to guzzle down coffee to keep myself awake. Had stayed up late last night mugging bio. Im sort of a night creature. I feel more awake at night, but drowsy in the day.
So, off to sch. Then, chem prac, where I ended up in the wrong chem lab. Haha... Stupid thing to do. Winnie had to come fetch me.
Only to discover my teacher was Joey Lim. Oh no... The nasal woman again. Cant stand the way she talks, like she holds her nose all the time. I was right in front of her, a position I did not like cos throughout the prac, I felt as if she was constantly staring at me.
And stare she did, I suppose, as I fumbled wif my test tubes and scratched my head at the funny results for QA. I got an acidic gas, but it turned out to be hydrogen, not carbon dioxide. At least I got the zinc part rite, though Ive never heard of a compound called zinc carbonate.
Then, I didnt finish the QA assessment. I only got to draw the matrix and a few steps before pens down. I was really surprised when Winnie told me she didnt finish it either. I thought I was the only one messing up everything.
And later Amanda. And later Yi Hui on the bus home. Wow. At least Im not the only one. Hee. xing zai le huo.
I better start mugging more. There's still the JCTs to deal wif. The war has scarcely begun.
And now, armed wif a brush and a bottle of "Mama Lemon", my first battle...
Cleaning my darn test-tubes! Lol:D
No comments:
Post a Comment