Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Hey y'all! Hope u like the new layout. I was mugging chem and I got deliriously bored, so I decided to have a fresh new blog template. I liked the simple layout of my old blog, however I felt I needed to be able to use my own title and also change the really dull flower picture. So, here's this!

I sort of stole codes from different templates and recombined them in a way I liked. I did the picture wif "Paint". Hopefully, if I get my hands on "Photoshop" and go through some online tutorials, I may be able to design one of my own one day.

The title comes from an album by Enya. Love her. :D

Better cut down on my TV too, including the following programmes which might bring abt my downfall in the JCTs:

1)Friends
2)The Simple Life
3)World Idol
4)Extreme Makeover
5)Joe Millionaire
6)Iron Chef (Re-runs)

No comments: