Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Here's a beautiful picture I found on the Net. Hope u like it. It's called "They Only Come Out At Night".




Wow wee, it's like some sort of revolution of the blogs. Some ppl have changed their templates. Haiya so xing ku, now I have to bookmark u ppl all over again.

And to make things worse, Im not the only one wif a "starry" blog. I have lost my uniqueness. Copycat! Copycat!:P

Well, anyway, today was another dreary PE day. One of running, supposedly in light of the up and coming NAFTA test. *groan* Today I got to try out my new track shoes, though to me they felt chunky and made my walking sluggish. My normal shoes are much lighter, so it made running all the more tiring.

I dun know why, but running today was especially bad. I was so tired, I was last most of the time. It was very wierd, cos my stamina usually isnt so poor. Most of the time my legs ached, I was completely breathless, and saw little "stars" dancing in my line of vision. I was so exhausted I could have fainted. I also nearly threw up a few times. Geez it was so horrible, I hope I dun have to go through it again. Perhaps I shld think of ways to improve my stamina.

Anywayz, later after sch, me and Amanda were walking to the Interchange for lunch when we met PS at the traffic light. We went for lunch together, and I finally got to hear the ultra-lame "bloop-maker" story.

Our reactions were so funny. When she finished her story, Amanda was half-way through her kway chap and I was 3/4 through my iced tea. We just stopped, and stared at her. Haha. Both of us were like -_-"(... ...). I was still "dotting" all the way home on the bus, and tt was when I met Zhi Qiang, my old primary sch friend. He caught me smiling like an idiot and said hi.

We got off the bus and talked. I havent seen him in months and so I was eager to find out how he was. He's studying in Bedok ITE now, and we had both studied at Min Xin Primary School in the past. The sch's gone now, swallowed up by Yu Neng Primary, but I still see him now and then on the bus home.

Anywayz we talked for abt 45mins, just standing at the bus stop. He was asking me abt the dreaded PW, cos it turns out tt he has to do projects too. Whereas for PW it's mostly theory, in the ITE it's a lot worse. He has to invent something new, submit the plan, and then make it. Like an Engineering project. I told him tt I'd think abt it and suggested smsing him an idea, only to find out tt a man had borrowed his hp and then run off wif it. Poor thing.:P He was having problems wif his current hp, and so I cldnt contact him either.

Well, I must say tt life in the ITE is vastly different. It's more hands-on there, and it's not what most ppl think as being "It's the End". Though his group members are all slackers, I sure am glad he's taking the project seriously. It's so easy to fall into a trap of laziness when the ppl ard u r relaxing all the way.

Well, anyway, we had to part in the end. Turned out tt he was gonna have NDP Practice later. Haha. He'll be in the mass display, wearing a blue top and silver pants. So gay. Lol.:)

Tts all for now.

No comments: