Hello hello, yes I am back after another long leave of absence. It's just tt I'm getting a little lazy in the area of blogging. Haha.
Anyway today met YS to go Bugis on a mission. I won't say what cos one of the people reading this who wld probably have read YS's blog and known by now. Haiz *rolls eyes*, so much for the suspense. Haha. We met at Tamp MRT then travelled to Bugis.
Bugis is a really cool place to shop. You got nice little places to sit, relax and eat in, a cinema to watch movies in, and finally a variety of shopping areas. After all, there's the shopping mall, the indoor flea market, and Bugis Village across from Bugis Junction, where the 2 formers are located.
It was to the latter that we made a beeline for.
Anyway, after much sweat, blood and tears, we managed to get what we came for. It was really tough, as there were so many varieties of it. Let me tell you, choosing a bag is not easy. Whoops, ooh dearie me, it slipped rrrright out. A vital clue as to what we were doing.
After that, we mooched about and bought some other stuff. I got dangly earrings. They look like two minature hula-hoops, with a tear-drop shape in the middle. Haha. Thanks very much to YS, my personal fashion consultant. Beacos of her, I knew what heels to buy and later on what skirt when we headed back to Tampines to do some more shopping. While we were still at Bugis however, we sat at a cafe, drank iced coffee and talked. So nice to catch up with her again. Haha. It was very relaxing and enjoyable for me. Hmmm...We should do it again sometime.
Well, then headed to Bedok and ate Mac by myself. YS lives in Tamp so she had gone home. One of my earrings got bent a little, damn it. I was munching on a fry while trying to bend it back into shape. It looks like one of the hula-hoops melted.
After that, went home. Only to discover Dad had bought Delifrance for dinner and I had missed it.
Blagh.
No comments:
Post a Comment